The completion of the Application for Determination of Catastrophic Impairment (OCF-19) is restricted to medical doctors and neuropsychologists.
At Omega Medical, our team of knowledgeable and experienced assessors is overseen by Dr. Harold Becker, a leader in the field of catastrophic impairment determinations.
We offer the following services to complete the OCF-19 Application Form:
OCF-19 CAT Clinic
- Components include: Assessments by a trained and multidisciplinary group of clinicians aimed at addressing physical, cognitive, mental/behavioural and functional impairments
- All costs are within the legislated fee caps
- Clinics are offered weekly for ready access
OCF-19 Comprehensive Assessment
- Components include: Full evaluations from core physical, cognitive, mental/behavioural and functional perspectives
- Assessments can address ongoing AB benefits as well as the TORT threshold
- Mental and Behavioural assessments (AMA Guides 4th and 6th Editions) can utilize multi-day Occupational Therapy evaluations
- Evaluations include a comprehensive file summary and an overall catastrophic impairment analysis by Dr. Harold Becker
We can address catastrophic impairment for any age group from paediatric and young adults to geriatric populations.
Specialized assessments include:
- GOS/GOS-E (at 1 month, 6 months and 1 year)
- SCIM and upper and lower extremity functional evaluation (from 3 months post and on)
- Mental and Behavioural criterion (AMA Guides 4th and 6th Editions) assessments with multi-day occupational therapy evaluation
Funding can be obtained from the Insurer for all service requests with direct billing to the Insurer.
All forms and process are HCAI and FSCO compliant.