Omega Medical Associates is open and appointments as scheduled will continue.
The health and safety of our clients, assessors, staff, and community is our top priority. Omega Medical continues with our COVID protocols, maintaining physical distancing for our clients, assessors and staff.
Staff and Assessors are screened daily and our offices are sanitized daily and throughout the day. Personal protective equipment (PPE) (gloves, masks, face shields) are required for all contact and are made available to clients should they not have their own.
Clients will be screened by phone up to 5 days prior to their assessment(s)
Clients will be contacted by phone. They will be asked about whether they have any potential symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to individuals with COVID-19. They will also be asked about their recent travel history.
Clients will be screened in-person when they present for their assessment(s)
Clients will again be screened and their temperature taken upon arrival. Use of a mask while in attendance in our facility is required.
To ensure physical distancing and proper sanitization, we have:
- Modified seating in our waiting room and created Stations.
- Established sanitization stations at various areas in the Clinic and in each assessment space.
- Staggered appointment times to reduce people waiting for appointments at any one time
- Encouraged adult clients to come alone and have family attend as needed or requested.
- Created additional private office space to allow clients to work on forms and testing
- Intake Forms and Collateral Source forms will be sent ahead of time for completion with directions on returning them ahead of appointment date(s).
Thank you for your cooperation,
Harold Becker, PhD, MD, CCFP, FCFP (LM)
Lisa Becker, BSc (Hon), MD, FRCP(C)
Clinical Director – Physician
Dory Becker, PhD, C. Psych
Clinical Director – Mental/Health